Identifying players

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Classify it however you want. I've had tens of thousands of people use it. A lot of people on here use it, and they follow the player types. You can always just make your own. This is just a guide on how to make reads quickly, which I'm sharing based on 11+ years of playing online and having won hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Find something that works for you though if that's too confusing, and make sure it's fluid enough that you're making quick and accurate reads. You need that on a site like bovada.

after playing just under 1000 hands with this hud, im getting used to it. and its way better than the standard. although i might try tinkering with the color scheme... ive gotten really good reads with it. this morning there was a guy with pfr:53... so i looked at his full stat sheet, and found he was raising 100% of the time from the btn and 70% of the time from the CO, so i waited for a premium hand and stacked him from the BB. although i suppose i could have gotten that read with the standard hud, i definitely wouldnt have been able to without any stats.

anyways, thanks for the help john, im really enjoying the hud now that im used to it. i think at first it was just more information than i was used to seeing at one time.

and thanks to timovieman for showing me the hand catcher.