Results.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 26
billyjustin

billyjustin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if the green is you, than i can see why you love it so much. congrats on the great playing if that is the case. GL on the felts

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks :) was runnig bad this weekend. got down from 54 to 2$ ( i played in my BR until i had 19$ left... was quite a bad downswing :( then i played 10nl with 10 bucks like a donk, but did not play tilted (( i checked all my hands and was still ahead or just crushed)) lost that 10 :( ) had 7 left went back to 4nl lost 5 to just running into better hands, finally sat HU with 1 guy and went shove happy on him, he called me light doubled, shoved JJ called light again 8$ right tere, sat at that table and managed to leave with 15.50 :) 5 minutes later find a guy sitting alone, shoveing 95% of his hands! :D :D :D called him down with K-Q high. back to 25$ hahaha

Then next day i storm over everyone i play HU with ran it back to 40$ ( only playing 4nl and 1 3$ buy in game of 10nl sinc ei was running well) Finally today, played a guy HU ( 10nl bought in for 2$ as a short stack,) and i got 8 bucks off him. So back to almost even hahaha.... was quite a crazy crazy swing for me. ( obvouisly playing a full 10$ at 10nl was my breaking point of sanity but besides this, my swing was quite horriendous xD I hate weekends)