HU Poker

D

Desiatpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK team I can across this player so tuff.
He bluffs alot like alot showed so many poor hands at show down and got lucky mostly.
He has alot of money as back up as he was keep refilling.
He was raising every hand 3x on btn and 2x OP.
Ok I trapped him few times and got paid.
He was keep betting I mean every hand every flop. Even I reraise he still call and mostly open bet when he OP or call my bet or reraise so I can't really bet him out the hand. I got paid for my big hands but we all know how often we get big cards.
How you deal with someone who raise every flop and even you reraise he still calls or reraise.
On top I was getting crap cards and I can't even call his 3x open every hand.
Any idea here. Trap did worked but can't trap every hand.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go to another table..

When my opponent has motives besides playing poker or making money; i.e. serious poker, I always go to another table. When playing cards, there is a set of rules, some written, some common sense. Your opponent seems to have their own bankroll bully set of rules.
An opponent like that, if you can't tolerate their behavior, you don't have to. Go to another table that has normal players, so you can concentrate on the game, instead of opponent's distractions.

D

Desiatpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When my opponent has motives besides playing poker or making money; i.e. serious poker, I always go to another table. When playing cards, there is a set of rules, some written, some common sense. Your opponent seems to have their own bankroll bully set of rules.
An opponent like that, if you can't tolerate their behavior, you don't have to. Go to another table that has normal players, so you can concentrate on the game, instead of opponent's distractions.

What more interesting he a Reg. He always in. 25nl 6max cash games. He goes all in with any pair mostly at 6 handed

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it’s better to move to another table

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK team I can across this player so tuff.
He bluffs alot like alot showed so many poor hands at show down and got lucky mostly.
He has alot of money as back up as he was keep refilling.
He was raising every hand 3x on btn and 2x OP.
Ok I trapped him few times and got paid.
He was keep betting I mean every hand every flop. Even I reraise he still call and mostly open bet when he OP or call my bet or reraise so I can't really bet him out the hand. I got paid for my big hands but we all know how often we get big cards.
How you deal with someone who raise every flop and even you reraise he still calls or reraise.
On top I was getting crap cards and I can't even call his 3x open every hand.
Any idea here. Trap did worked but can't trap every hand.

Thank U 4 Posting.

Do you know how to build a playable range vs maniacs? If not that would be a great place to start. Google maniac hand ranges.

Until then do not play vs a maniac when better games are available.

Hope this helps

:):)