HOW MUCH PROFIT?

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as long as i feel like it. I do not have limits. Simply I started to know when i am tired or tilted and get out no matter how the table goes. You must be at your absolute best when you play poker to take the right decisions. If i do not feel like it i will not play that day.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't check the auto post blind and re evaluate if i should stop every time i have to click the post big blind button.

Hmmm well thats just annoying

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whatever I am paying attention and click the post button pretty quickly I dont think anyone even notices....

Does it not get on your nerves? You definitely cant multitable doing that.

bz54321

bz54321

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope its just another button to click and I only ever single table.

Probably would work very badly multi-tabling.

legman2

legman2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea man all the comments are great.at the moment im not playing .saving up some money to deposit like 1500 and play the 0,25-0.50 table. if i run good ill take it from there.aint gonna play underolled anymore. been there done that, thnk alot for the posts everyone. u guys r great. and yea i am very used to those limits.those are the limits i usually play .anything below that is fun but not as profitable for me.i wanna make some money .!

Good, glad everyone's contributing. That's a good sized roll and sounds like a good br management. If your max buying, that's roughly
3.5% each buy-in depending on table max limits, caps and antes ect.
Oh man haven't we all. (Sweet a Easy 3 thousand) 2 weeks later... Cleaned.
I like that man. Keep us updated please. Have fun at the games.