How can I go from breaking even to a positive amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u may be going to these tournys with something called money... but money does not show true skill... gme 7 years and ill be in the wsop... meet me there... im not gonna say anything else to u... if u think ur the best... tell this carddschat to set up a heads up game on pokerstars... would be free b/c ud just sign up for it and i only have 5 cents... after losing 4 and a half bucks

why would I need to prove myself to you, people on here can tell how good you are compared to me by your mindless posts compared to mine in the HA section. If you honestly think 6-9 will beat AA over 100 hands well that pretty much proves you intelligence right there.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALSO... Y DO U SAY UR SO GOOD... POCKET ROCKETS WILL WIN... NOT ONLINE THOUGH... b/c its got a good straght and flush posibilities... unlike pocket rockets

wow my sig is going to be a mile long after all the dribble you type, I never claimed to be good. You are the one going around saying you are good because you placed in a freeroll.

online or live the hand is the same. 80% favorite.

im almost tempted to send you money so you can lose it and I can laugh but since you are underage I dont want to get in trouble.

P

pat the 1st

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys... im done with this site... obviously u guys are kinda rude... and u could come out and tell me things... not give me infractions... so if i get 2 points for begging? how many points do i get for saying...
**** YOU ALL U M***** ****ING C*** S****** SON OF A B******...? hmmm... no ones a pro on here... and no one will be b/c u all suck... delete this thread in a couple of min. ok mods

Last edited by a moderator:
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bye Pat good luck in your next freeroll. I feel somewhat satisfied.

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang. I wanted that sig.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mods dont ban Pat

PLEASE

jayneseo

jayneseo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Storm please don't scare players like this away from here, we need some padding in the weekly tourneys, besides me that is. Now if only we could get him to deposit some actual money.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Storm please don't scare players like this away from here, we need some padding in the weekly tourneys, besides me that is. Now if only we could get him to deposit some actual money.

I was requested to come to this thread by my mentor.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mods dont ban Pat

PLEASE
Oops. Two/to/too late. :) Sorry. ;)

Oh, and to save this thread from getting any worse I'm going to close it now. Think I'll leave it up for amusement sake, though (at least for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.