How do you play against really awful poker players?

Mikeisanace777

Mikeisanace777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is 3/6 limit in particular I haven't played in a while but recently had 2 live sessions and as usual I won one and lost the next.

First session buy in 175 decent players 2 noobs but everyone was loose passive and had a tight range. Lot of checking free cards easy folds and I won 92 bucks and quit my kinda session a slow fun grind.

Next day short handed table 7 players one guy called anything wouldn't shut up and 2 habitual raisers. I had ak suited one hand and it was raised pre flop utg 4 players. I just called I like to see the flop. It was 7-2-9-8-Q. I called the flop it was raised so I called saw the turn.. Everyone bet I folded in the end 10 high won they didn't have shit!! This happened 2 times and threw my game off I raised once with qq missed and a flush ended up winning I burned though 120 bucks like nothing. These guys kept calling just to hit any pair it was bizarre and I couldn't dictate what they had as I usually know whats going on and crush these games. Only one hand worked for me ak suited flopped a nut flush just called everyone down til I was all in and left with 50 bucks.

Maybe I should just avoid these games If I don't have a range I can put them on then it's almost like it's not even poker right?

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is 3/6 limit in particular I haven't played in a while but recently had 2 live sessions and as usual I won one and lost the next.

First session buy in 175 decent players 2 noobs but everyone was loose passive and had a tight range. Lot of checking free cards easy folds and I won 92 bucks and quit my kinda session a slow fun grind.

Next day short handed table 7 players one guy called anything wouldn't shut up and 2 habitual raisers. I had ak suited one hand and it was raised pre flop utg 4 players. I just called I like to see the flop. It was 7-2-9-8-Q. I called the flop it was raised so I called saw the turn.. Everyone bet I folded in the end 10 high won they didn't have shit!! This happened 2 times and threw my game off I raised once with qq missed and a flush ended up winning I burned though 120 bucks like nothing. These guys kept calling just to hit any pair it was bizarre and I couldn't dictate what they had as I usually know whats going on and crush these games. Only one hand worked for me ak suited flopped a nut flush just called everyone down til I was all in and left with 50 bucks.

Maybe I should just avoid these games If I don't have a range I can put them on then it's almost like it's not even poker right?

3/6 limit is torture man. Why are you doing that to yourself? LOL.

That's a tough game to beat. It's probably beatable but sorry I am not experienced in limit poker.

Mikeisanace777

Mikeisanace777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3/6 limit is torture man. Why are you doing that to yourself? LOL.

That's a tough game to beat. It's probably beatable but sorry I am not experienced in limit poker.

Because at the next level 1/3 is full of the same donkers just 10x more expensive,or profitable it's only when you venture to 5-10 when you start to play actual poker.