IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me personally, the end of a game day is more a matter of fatigue or the end of a long-running tournament.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I know when to get up?!. For me this is enough simply. Because at the present time I play only the tournaments and Spin&Go.
And here is all merely, because if I fly out from these, I get up and wait next... If I remain in tournament or Spin&Go,
I continue to play until prize zone, or till I win Spin&Go or tournament!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, you must know when to end the game in a winning or losing situation. You will understand it if you observe carefully when you are winning and the profits stop rising, they go up and down at a level and if you insist you will lose more of your profits, this is the point where you must leave. When you are losing you will see small profits that cannot reverse your total loses and if you insist there, these small profits will vanish and you will have only loses, and there you must end the game. Knowing when to leave the game is a great satisfaction, like when you are winning!

PokerPlayerAaron1982

PokerPlayerAaron1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
as a live player, usually if i'm running bad or feel myself going on tilt. I'll instantly call it a day. I play rather high stakes though like 5/5 games 300-1k buy in. Imo there simply is no room for error in these games if your playing for a living or playing too make income. However if im up ill usually cash i feel I'm up a decent amount maybe 3-4 buy ins is definately more then enough for me. Booking the win is important. And never anything over 10 hours or so....i see people sitting there falling asleep with like 2k in front of them lol....like really? haha

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think if you find yourself constantly doing that you should probably have a plan to just get up and leave the session. Take a break, find a new table if you want to continue playing, have a set amount to play with, it's normal to want to keep playing when things are going well but table dynamics can change, it's fine to double up and leave!