How Do u play

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy is low ball till i have a stack and ...raise in pos with at least a 17 18 point total hand being q 8 k9 specially suited and only play aces with at least a jack or queen and even then i dont play em unless i have pos or have suited ....and check raise when I KNow im good.........raise..reraise post flop OR push with big pairs jacks NO at least queens but mostly aces and kings ...........try to kill it b4the flop........and at the final table if i have a stack any two does the trick..........OH do more raising then calling!...thats abig one

...Tell me what u guys do ..how u play
id like to know

silverslugger33

silverslugger33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no definitive answer to this question. In any tournament (and even most cash games) you should be constantly switching up your play to keep your opponents on their heels. If you have a set algorithm for how you play every tournament, you'll become incredibly predictable.

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true true ....but lately ive been on a formula..and its been working .....ofcourse during cash games im a little loser but i hae a strict regiment for tourneys tight aggressive........and it seeems to be working