Heads Up Play

itlegacy

itlegacy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find, after several sessions in the Full-Tilt NBC Heads-up Qualifying rounds, that Heads Up strategy is quite enjoyable. After one or two hands, it is easy to determine where the opposite seat is "coming from," e.g., aggressive, passive, or "greedy." Try it out while these games are running. You might even get on TV as a reward. (Freeroll shootouts, which you'll find among the SNG tables.)

houcowboy

houcowboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played several of them and gotten 3rd 3 times, dang.

These tourneys were my first real foray into HU and I tend to agree with you, although, I also think that there is a lot more "luck" involved.

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played several of them and gotten 3rd 3 times, dang.

These tourneys were my first real foray into HU and I tend to agree with you, although, I also think that there is a lot more "luck" involved.

I don't know about luck being any more of a factor, most of the time its who can represent the stronger hand, who has the balls to come over top of others, and sometimes just waiting for your opponent to make a mistake.

course I've only done the heads up thing live, maybe I'll try one of these freerolls and see what's happening