Grinding Composure.

E

Eddie Leeway

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play up to two different sites at a time for freerolls, and I'm learning to play up to 3 tables at a time now, but sometimes I can't get in sync.

I've learned to tighten up and try to feel out the players when it comes to bluffing or bullying someone out of a pot.

If I'm caught bluffing I try to use it to my advantage in slow-playing an opponent who's caught me bluffing, plus I get more calls/raises after such a hand.

My strategy is relatively simple....to say the least

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're playing low stakes, you should never actually get caught bluffing. By the river (which is where youre going to get "caught bluffing") you should have a hand with at least some showdown value which isnt considered a bluff. IMHO the only real bluffing that you should be doing consistently is the Cbet. If you find you have to bluff BIG at the pot on the river, then you have probably played your hand far beyond its strength/ worth.

Honestly never ever bluff the fish at the micros. You can maybe try double barrelling a reg who is going to give more credit to your bets and is worried about his winrate, but that's about it.

Good luck on the multi tabling, :) If you are planning to take poker seriously then I strongly suggest you invest in Poker Tracker 3 or Holdem Manager. You cant multi table effectively without one or the other. You will earn the cost back in a month at the most.