FR Mico Player Advice needed

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, nice of you to read my blog, didnt realise I had a reader. well, Im pretty confident of FTP coming back this year, so I'll get my money back there, and as for UB, Ive got no problem withdrawing my money from there as there is a method of withdrawing that works.
even without those two Ive still got almost $550, and in my book that allows me shots at 50nl if I so wish. 20 buy-ins at 25nl, and a shot at 50nl.
peelo, for someone who hates me like you do, you show a lot of interest in me, reading my blog etc, how come? I pretty much ignore all the shit you and your cash thread buddies write, thought it was the same the other way.

Not an active reader, just stumbled upon it not long ago clicking through blog links, remembered it was sat around the $500 mark so checked back after you said you were rolled for 50nl.

Your book has some crazy rules btw, how can you shot take 50 when about half the sites in your list have less than 1 bi for 50? If you can withdraw from ultimatebet shouldn't you have already done it??

Your still on ignore, just view posts in threads like this for the lols, which you have provided as ever : )

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what I do with my br is up to me, whether I leave 1 buy-in for 50 or not. I didnt say I was playing 50nl did I, I just said Im rolled for it, whcih I am, imo. And I do take money out of UB when I need it.
Anyway, really dont know why Im bothering, as i really couldnt give a shit about your opinion, so do me and yourself a favour and GFY.
Im ending this before it escalates, and yet another thread gets ruined, I suggest you do the same.

S

Slickbore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stats look good from here, but i guess most of your leaks will not be solvable just by looking at stats.

Post hands of big losing hands which you're unsure of whether your play was good. Dont post obvious ones like AIPF ones, or ones where you call a flop shove with AA on J55 when a maniac shoves over you, just you know, any hands you're unsure of how you played, winners and losers and give as much detail about the opponents as you can.

41k hands in a week probably means you're playing a ton of tables, that is probably a big factor in the small win rate and probably making you play like a robot.

Thanks for the comments much appreciated please keep them coming and it looks like i've come to the right place to improve my game!! :D

I've ran a couple of filters on my database, firstly starting with KK-AA which looks like I'm running under EV is those situations, but meh not alot I can do!

2l8uiok.jpg

KK-AA - All in pre-flop

1jic3.jpg

Couple of biggest losses are below and would again appreciate some constructive comments guys!!

Villain is a 15/12 over 5k hands

iPoker - $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em (9 players)

iPoker Hand Converter Tool from CardsChat.com

SB: $5.12
BB: $6.75 (sitting out)
UTG: $5
UTG+1: $0.66
MP: $5.06
MP+1: $4.06
MP+2: $4.95
CO: $5 (sitting out)
BTN: $5.28

Pre-flop: ($0.06)

Hero Dealt :10d4: :10s4:

4 folds, BTN raises to $0.12, SB folds, UTG calls $0.08

I flat in the blinds with my 10-10 looking to set mine as the villains fold to 3b is 78% so didnt want to turn my hand into a bluff and miss out on value.

Flop: ($0.26) :6s4: :10c4: :js4: (4 players)
UTG checks, BTN bets $0.20, UTG raises to $0.60, BTN calls $0.40

I hit my set and decide to check raise the flop to allow the villain to Cbet his range - FCB 60%

Turn: ($1.46) :6s4: :10c4: :js4: :9d4: (4 players)

UTG checks, BTN bets $1.09, UTG raises to $4.28 (All-in), BTN calls $3.19

I then decide to check the turn again allowing the villain to continue to barrell, still confident I have the best hand and confident the villain will barrell

as TCB is 66%. Once the villain continues I push as the board is starting to get very drawy - Is a lead on the turn a better option?

River: ($10.02) :6s4: :10c4: :js4: :9d4: :qd4: (4 players)

I get it all in on the turn with 70% only to be out drawn

Final Pot: $10.02

Showdown:

BTN shows :7s4: :ks4: (a straight, nine to king)

UTG shows :10d4: :10s4: (a set of tens)

Outcome: BTN wins $9.36

Villain is a 18/8 over 2.5k hands

iPoker - $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em (9 players)

SB: $4.02
BB: $4.87
UTG: $1.35
UTG+1: $3.98
MP: $5.18
MP+1: $5.89
MP+2: $0.98
CO: $3.20
BTN: $5.20

Hero Dealt :6c4: :7c4:

3 folds, MP+1 raises to $0.12, MP+2 folds, CO calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, SB folds, BB calls $0.08

I make the call out of the BB as I'm getting decent odds with my suited connectors should the flop hit - Correct play??

Flop: ($0.50) :ah4: :5c4: :jc4: (4 players)

BB checks, MP+1 bets $0.37, CO folds, BTN calls $0.37, BB calls $0.37

Villain continues with a cbet, fairly standard play I think as he cbet's 71% so think he's going to fire on most Axx boards. Button calls, (20/2 over 200 hands, 30% FvFCB) no real read as
only have 200 hands but seems a loose passive - Is the call correct?

Turn: ($1.61) :ah4: :5c4: :jc4: :2c4: (3 players)

I hit the flush and check, villain fires again and button folds. Now I decided to jam thinking the villain is Acx - Thinking about the hand again now
maybe it's a call and see how the river is played out?? Not too sure??

BB checks, MP+1 bets $1.20, BTN folds, BB raises to $4.38 (All-in), MP+1 calls $3.18

River: ($10.37) :ah4: :5c4: :jc4: :2c4: :kh4: (2 players)

I get the call and drawing dead!!

Final Pot: $10.37

Showdown:

MP+1 shows :9c4: :ac4: (ace-high flush)

BB shows :6c4: :7c4: (jack-high flush)

Outcome: MP+1 wins $9.68

Villain 17/15 over 500 hands

iPoker - $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em (8 players)

SB: $5.52
BB: $1
UTG: $1.40 (sitting out)
UTG+1: $5.72
MP: $1.09
MP+1: $4.83
CO: $4.62
BTN: $6.25

Hero Dealt :js4: :kc4:

4 folds, BTN raises to $0.12,, SB calls $0.10, BB folds

Fairly standard button raise with KJo and get a call from the sb

Flop: ($0.28) :jd4: :ah4: :kh4: (3 players)

Flop 2 pair on a wet board, sb checks so decice to cbet. Again think this is fairly standard play, No real reason to think my hand isn't good at this point.
sb check raises and I decide to call - Correct play??

SB checks, BTN bets $0.16, SB raises to $0.56, BTN calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.40) :jd4: :ah4: :kh4: :9c4: (3 players)

Once the 9 hits and he fires, is it now time to fold? I'm still thinking ive got outs if I should hit a K or J?? Comments??

SB bets $0.93, BTN calls $0.93

Definate a fold now looking back over the hand, I just CALLED CALLED CALLED

River: ($3.26) :jd4: :ah4: :kh4: :9c4: :5d4: (3 players)

SB bets $2.17, BTN calls $2.17

Final Pot: $7.60

Showdown:

BTN shows :js4: :kc4: (two pair, kings and jacks)

SB shows :as4: :jc4: (two pair, aces and jacks)

Outcome: SB wins $7.10

S

Slickbore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how the **** do you play that many hands in a week on ipoker??

last time I checked there was like 5 20nl fr tables, with waitlists like 10 deep, ipokers a bad place to be if your gonna grind FR btw. There is obv some more traffic at 4nl but further up theres like no FR games, do you have RB??

EDIT: If you dont have RB you need to get yourself on a skin with RB cuz i'd imagine you could have trebled your profits there with 41k hands
The traffic at the micros is decent, can be 30+ FR tables in the evening!!
Yeh I managed to get a skin that offers decent benefits!! ;-)

S

Slickbore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, this is gonna wind a few people up here, but meh, who cares. stats look solid, but I cant get my head around winnings of $13.50 over 42k hands at 4nl. with stats of 14/12 you're only playing premium, right, so surely winnings should be much higher than 0.40BB/100??? Are you finding it difficult to fold premium hands on the flop and after?
Im not getting the low winnings.
No i'm not just playing premium hands. I'm fairly tight in the earlier positions and opening up my range closer to the button. In fact my button steal
is 50%.

S

Slickbore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You look kinda fit/foldy to me. You've got the raise & c-bet game figured out, start expanding your postflop game some.

What's your turn c-bet percentage? You should be a little more aggressive since you're fairly tight pre (tight pre is a good thing).
Turn cbet is 30% with 30% success.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn cbet is 30% with 30% success.
Yeah, this seems pretty low to me... Idk, I think your postflop play could be better. Work on finding more value bets/2-barrels on the turn IMO.

sixpeppers

sixpeppers

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, this is gonna wind a few people up here, but meh, who cares. stats look solid, but I cant get my head around winnings of $13.50 over 42k hands at 4nl. with stats of 14/12 you're only playing premium, right, so surely winnings should be much higher than 0.40BB/100??? Are you finding it difficult to fold premium hands on the flop and after?
Im not getting the low winnings.

Playing tight doesn't mean you should be winning more, playing (more) perfectly means you should be winning more. Stats this tight are certainly missing very many +ev situations, likely in the later positions as well as flatting preflop. Sure if you are starting out playing too tight its ok but you should constantly be looking for more +ev spots which will naturally loosen up your game. The OP asked if there was anything wrong with his stats, an my best advice would be to look for more +ev situations preflop especially by opening the later positions.

Shwiggler

Shwiggler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can determine a lot through stat analysis, just make sure you are getting good advice as to what ranges you should be in and what spots you can look for more +EV plays. A good coach can do a database analysis and tell you what these ranges are, or you can try a software like Leak Buster which has winning stat ranges based on hundreds of millions of hand histories. Six Peppers is a long term winner, so I'd like to hear more specifics about what type of +ev situations we can look for. Maybe you (sixpeppers) can post some examples?

S

Slickbore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all your comments guys, all have been taken on board.
Over the past week I've cut down on the number of tables I've been playing, tried to pick better spots to double barrel and most important of all value value value!!
I'll post my new stats once I hit the 20k hand mark and lets see how I do.