Finding a good table

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you guys like to look for tables. Personally I’ve from experience always liked to find the biggest game I can and then start with a min buy in and try to get a feel of the table and sometimes you get lucky and turn almost nothing into a decent profit.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not play cash games, I only play tournaments, and I have a few favorites that I often take part in.
Good luck.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's should be at least one fish, that's what I call a good table, but playing vs regulars is also a good practice.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you guys like to look for tables. Personally I’ve from experience always liked to find the biggest game I can and then start with a min buy in and try to get a feel of the table and sometimes you get lucky and turn almost nothing into a decent profit.

One of my favorite subjects in poker! Putting yourself into a highly profitable position!

It's so much one of my favorites that I made an entire video on the subject!

I'll also have a chapter on this in my book which I'm hoping to release later this year!

Good luck & Happy stackin on the tables!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I choose a table, I focus on the indicators of the size of the pot played and the percentage of flop viewing. Then I can see if there are any familiar players at the table. But I never take the minimum stack size. Because it complicates the game and forces you to go all in.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the feeling of starting with table minimum, and winning profit. Pay attention to the players and their holdings in different positions. If players are playing small pocket pairs in early position, cards under 10, then that table may be profitable.