Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do breaks in the game. And if you see that you do not play your best game, it's better to get out of the table.

P

pollux123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
micro issues

hey thx for answering!

i got smashed this morning , is there a concept of reg in nl5?

im pretty sure there is

i think theyre all not very rich and dont give money easily

the guy who second barrels is the only spot

im thinking of saving money and move up in limits but at the same time could be a nice volume oriented education and hard work ...

to resume i dont see the reason to play these guys who are a lot tighter than expected!

im going to stop playing and save money for the heads up games i guess ( its where i rolled myself for nl5 playing 25e heads up cash game and moved up to 250.) not the best bankroll managment ever , i ran good i think

im a bit confused , thx for your advise

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
shorter sessions like an hour and a half to two hours and take a break for fifteen minutes inbetween sessions to have a drink and relax your mind.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everybody ,

i am about to start a grind of nl5 six max with 260 euros BR

i'm not worried about my game

i just steam too easily and im never sure how i can play ten hours everyday

any advise to keep a clear mind?
If you play for ten hours each day, sooner or later you will be left without pants because this is already a disease .. You need to take breaks in the game and go for a walk and breathe the fresh air in order to dispel your thoughts and the load from playing poker!

P

pollux123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
playing long session

thx for all your answers guys , ill read them before any session

have a nice day and take care

S

Spewster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5Nl are recently moved up to 10NL.
Honestly, if you cannot beat 5NL consistently, forget about moving to higher stakes.
IMO the hardest games in the world are 100-500NL, where people already play some kind of GTO style.

You have to face the trouth: You're simply not good enough to make money in 5NL. Stay there, play for 3 hours max and study for 2 hours each day. On average, it's very possible to make 10bb/100 or 1 BI each session in 5NL.

In 10-25NL people are even nittier and smash you once they find a leak on your game like wrong betsize or playing too tight on the turn.

There are a lot of people who grind 5-25NL on min 8 tables, especially from countries like Russia or Thailand. Don't think they are fish just because they play low limits.

This is not 2004 anymore, so you actually have to work hard on your game to stay + EV, even in the micros.