Emails

bulldog2782

bulldog2782

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime i write on a new thread or the current ones i have posted on i get emails tellign me of new posts on the thread. This is great however it is starting to flood my emails. is there anyway to stop these emails from being sent to my email?

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
above your post to the left...is user CP click on that....from there you can probably figure it out...you can change it to no notification weekly or daily updates.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everytime i write on a new thread or the current ones i have posted on i get emails tellign me of new posts on the thread. This is great however it is starting to flood my emails. is there anyway to stop these emails from being sent to my email?

Click the "User CP" on the left. It's written in white, on that blue bar, towards the top of this page.

In the Control Panel, Click "Edit Options" on the left. Choose do not subscribe, or "daily" or "weekly" or whatever. You're probably set to "instant" now.

Next, click the "List Subscriptions" option and get rid of any subscriptions to threads you don't want to follow.

Attachments

• subscribe.jpg
    subscribe.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1