bubba24

bubba24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever wonder if you are poker stupid?

Hey Everyone
As most of you know me from my posts,some know me personaly.
Have you ever thought of yourself as POKER STUPID?

You all know I play tight as a clams ass.I'm going to give you a couple of senario's that happened the last day or 2.
All while playing MTT's either at PS or FT.
I should get the HH's but i'm too lazy right now!

So I'm sitting utg w/AJs. So now I know that AJs isnt a great hand but it was worth a raise of the 40$ blind all fold but the guy in middle pos. makes me think small pair...maybe a little better.flop
AJ6 IIhave him out chipped 2 to 1 so push and so does he.He's holding 67os once i seen what he had....I knew I was a loser.cause thats the way it always goes...long story short..river'd the 6.I lose trey sixes to my 2 pair.

So hand 2 different MTT i'm BB and BB is 200 i have about 8k in chips my hand comes KQs spades I raise to 600 get 1 callers and again i flop 2 pair Kh Qs 7h i raise to put them all in.1 folds 1 calls his 2500 and he turns over Kh 2c so ofcoarse he gets 2 running hearts for the flush! I lose again.

So here is the question.Why? Not even why did I lose,why did they go in out Ever wonder if you are poker stupid?

Hey Everyone
As most of you know me from my posts,some know me personaly.
Have you ever thought of yourself as POKER STUPID?

You all know I play tight as a clams ass.I'm going to give you a couple of senario's that happened the last day or 2.
All while playing MTT's either at PS or FT.
I should get the HH's but i'm too lazy right now!

So I'm sitting utg w/AJs. So now I know that AJs isnt a great hand but it was worth a raise of the 40$ blind all fold but the guy in middle pos. makes me think small pair...maybe a little better.flop
AJ6 IIhave him out chipped 2 to 1 so push and so does he.He's holding 67os once i seen what he had....I knew I was a loser.cause thats the way it always goes...long story short..river'd the 6.I lose trey sixes to my 2 pair.

So hand 2 different MTT i'm BB and BB is 200 i have about 8k in chips my hand comes KQs spades I raise to 600 get 1 callers and again i flop 2 pair Kh Qs 7h i raise to put them all in.1 folds 1 calls his 2500 and he turns over Kh 2c so ofcoarse he gets 2 running hearts for the flush! I lose again.

So here is the question.Why? Not even why did I lose,why did they go in out of positition.Am I the only 1 playing postitional poker?
Seems like the more I play the more I dont understand this game.

I know all about bad beats,and buy in amounts and it really doesnt matter if it was a freeroll or a $55 buy in.Because it happens at every level.

Now am I POKER STUPID or just paranoid?
Its even funny looking back,but jeeeeeez where do the learn how to play? Why cant I recruit the to RFC to learn how to play.Then if you look them up on the poker ranking sites they dont even exsist
or have never made money and played 100's of MTT's.
I know we need these people (fish) for us to make a living but
man why always me......LMAO
of positition.Am I the only 1 playing postitional poker?
Seems like the more I play the more I dont understand this game.

I know all about bad beats,and buy in amounts and it really doesnt matter if it was a freeroll or a $55 buy in.Because it happens at every level.

Now am I POKER STUPID or just paranoid?
Its even funny looking back,but jeeeeeez where do the learn how to play? Why cant I recruit the to RFC to learn how to play.Then if you look them up on the poker ranking sites they dont even exsist
or have never made money and played 100's of MTT's.
I know we need these people (fish) for us to make a living but
man why always me......LMAO

Bubba24