SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If so, how do YOU personally use this in your game? For example, does your throw reflect a 20x maximum buy-in or 40x? Do you buy for min or max? When do you jump or lower your stakes? Things like that.
1 buy-in = 100bb. bankroll — 20 buy-ins.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have always been aware of my capabilities and strictly stuck to a rigid BRM, I have never bought into a tournament that was more than 1% of my Bankroll and take advantage of freerolls that pay-out tournament tickets for bigger games.
I am not in any hurry to become rich from playing Poker, for me it is a hobby or pastime that I used to enjoy but has somewhat gone off the boil since Covid and all the lockdowns stopped my live games. So, for me I might get back into it one day, but my small $600 bankroll can stay where it is, and I can buy into $6 games if I ever return to on-line Poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
bankroll is a very important thing if you don't follow it you will always lose, so study the bankroll correctly, my friend and don't try to jump over your head just stop yourself and everything will work out

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Well I try but now I’m trying to build a bankroll sufficient to the game I want to play I good 👍 bankroll to me is one hundred 💯 buy ins and always max big blinds.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I have been trying to control this recently. It is working for the time being.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management