Depositing 20 $ ; Building Bankroll from Small? HELP!

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always recommend minstacking. Less risk of bust on a bad beat.

Not this imo.

If you are solid you want to maximise your wins when you outplay inferior players. Bad beats are part of poker, deal with it and move on.

I have taken £25 to over £450 in a couple of months at 4nl, its all about discipline and position imo.

Whatever game you chose, stick with it and you will keep getting better - helps to watch some training vids too.

Good luck.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have built nice bankrolls from $50 and then went on to lose them.. so make sure you set yourself some limits and know them, stopping while your ahead is always a good choice. Your account will always be there tomorrow no need to keep entering tournys and cash games to try and make your money back or make more which ever the case may be. Start out slow dont be in a rush.

This x 1,000,000

Dont always have to stop when ahead, but always stop when you are getting tired or not playing your A game. The game is always there the next day, just need a bankroll to play it.

I have lost many a bankroll (or large part of) trying to chase losses. Patience above all else.

:beer:

J

jordysep

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting from 20 $ I actually went up to 65 $ but ended up losing since I got impatient and played higher stakes like an idiot, lol. But with the tips I tripled my initial starting point and just ruined it cause I went to a higher staked game. I will most def deposit again and not get impatient, thanks all!

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suggestion: Don't move to a higher level unless you have a big enough roll for at least 30 buy-ins at that level.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management