B

bluedove

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online forum chat cheaters

Nick said:
hey nick ive been trying to figure out how to put in a new post , i know this aint it , but thought u could help me & transfer this to a new 1 . ty . ive been noticing a lot of cheating going on at ring tables lately ( its been going on 4 some time now) but apparently instead of actually learning the game of poker ( god forbid) we"re getting an abundance of online forum chat cheaters sitting 2 & 3 to a ring table, discussing their hands prior to betting & during betting hands to take in the $$$ against the fish who sit down. And isnt it funny how some sites r so against this collusion but yet dont do anything about it cause they re still getting their rakes. its all b.s. nick & u know it . looking forward to your opinion on this subject. tyvm bluedove

Ima6T4

Ima6T4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluedove said:
hey nick ive been trying to figure out how to put in a new post , i know this aint it , but thought u could help me & transfer this to a new 1 . ty . ive been noticing a lot of cheating going on at ring tables lately ( its been going on 4 some time now) but apparently instead of actually learning the game of poker ( god forbid) we"re getting an abundance of online forum chat cheaters sitting 2 & 3 to a ring table, discussing their hands prior to betting & during betting hands to take in the $$$ against the fish who sit down. And isnt it funny how some sites r so against this collusion but yet dont do anything about it cause they re still getting their rakes. its all b.s. nick & u know it . looking forward to your opinion on this subject. tyvm bluedove

I've heard a few conversations about this. I even overheard a few guys discussing their tactics of doing this the last time I went to the poker room at Greektown. Unfortunately there are so many ways to get away with it and combined with what you had already mentioned ( raked hands=house$) that it'll be around more times than not. Posting experiences here might not do much for the big picture but could help identify players that are involved in these schemes.

bigjace

bigjace

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Contact the site support people with the table name etc,they will ban them.

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yer table name user names and range of hand numbers

collusion will hurt them big time if it gets out that there are a lot of users on their site doing it

people will just play elsewhere

tribal_kronic

tribal_kronic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've run into collusion a few times, mostly in SnG's, there would be three people who were most likely in collusion with each other over cell phones, or some kind of instant messenger service and they would be doing obvious things like chip dumping and trapping, the best thing you can do is report them to support, i also like to take screen shots when i think i'm being hustled

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well they'll prosper in the long run , but if you can target collusion players. You'll find slipping in under the radar of them , you can sometimes steal their pots. Plus, 3 heads isn't always better then one. Most of the time the person in the chip lead who slips them some chips ends up losing because he lost his big stack lead by helping out his friends.

Either way, I think it be a good idea to create a blacklist on here so members know which names to be on the look out for. The only way to beat cheaters in a team , is to make a team to beat em. ;-)