Changing up against a tight table

H

Humps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing at $0.01/$0.02 today against some Tight players. An example of their stats on PT3 are:

VP$IP/ PFR
1 23/6.8
2 13/3.77
3 25/2.08

The rest were similar with some Loose players arriving during the session.

I am trying to learn to play basic TAG but I found the last few sessions I was bleeding chips. I wasn't getting dealt many good hands and losing chips due to the blinds/ failing to land promising hands when I did get decent hole cards. I only got my chips into the positive by picking of the looser players.

I have, against some advice from people on here, been following a starting hands sheet while trying to alter these guidelines depending on the situation. The sheet is located here

http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Strategy/pdf/ps_nl_bigstackstrategie_en.pdf

However playing tight against tight players means I get few opportunities to get involved in pots and when I do the payouts are small. I decided to play a little more loosely. This is really new to me and I'm after some advice on which hands that you don't normally play when playing tight do you begin to play when loosening up.

I basically started to call (I feel this will be a point of criticism but I found I often managed to see a flop) with Axs, suited connectors and lower face cards at earlier positions that I'd normally fold. I had reasonable success with this but I'd like some advice on these circumstances.

Thanks in advance for your help.