My chances of succeeding at 25NL with 150 dollar BR?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chuckts , I'm very tempted to try again till I get it down , winrates go way up with more tables , do they go way down with bad swings or does it even it out more ?

Well all you're doing is playing more hands in a shorter time, sacrificing some 'per-table' edge for winrate in the process. So basically you're making the long-term shorter. If you're a tilt-prone player who can't quite handle more than 1 table, then I'd definitely suggest sticking to one.

Try out playing either play money tables or at least lower stakes to get the hang of it.

is this something someone playing 5 or 10 % of their br on one table , should be trying ? risking 10 or 20% on two ?

The rule is X percent (5 or 10, it's now apparently up for debate) per table. It doesn't matter if you've got %100 of your bankroll in play, as long as you have it split up properly. Again though, you would have to be experienced enough to be successful playing that many tables, so watch out.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the lower the percentage, the safer a player is.

Exactly - I think the less experienced you are, the smaller % of your bankroll you should be playing with. Even for more experienced players, it's just plain safer to play with a smaller %.

I personally play with like %3 of mine.