Carbon is full of nits!

L

LaserCats

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you like making cash - and never fearing losing cash playing poker - play ultra micro SNG's and feel good about your graph going up, and up and up - GUARANTEED. IF not play up levels and watch donkey nation variance your azz for 2 months str8. I dont have patience for variance. I like a guaranteed return even though its small. Free rolls and cash short handed turbo SNG's = $100 to $200 per month ez. I know its not much but its so stress free its fun....and who doesn't like getting paid to have fun?

L

LaserCats

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS.. Im rated "Ace 1 star" and I don't even try... On a scale of "2 1 star" up to "Ace 5 star". I usually make money in these and get donked out of $5 MTT, $1 dazzlers MTT's etc- occassionlay place 3rd for like $50 but I lose patience in these long azz MTT's and do work while im playing (not gd). Fun though.
Think of it this way: play Free rolls and Micro SNG'd for a month - play well and make $200 - go enter a $109 Sunday Guaranteed and a bunch of $11, $5 guaranteed tourneys...then go back for a month to Free rolls/SNG's if you miss. Eventually you should cash a whale ($5k and up)...if your gd.