Awesome! I only got all of them wrong!:rolleyes:

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

There is no right answer always. Certainly there are hands that we should be taking "standard" lines but there are hands where there is no one right way of doing something. If you have a reason for making a play and its succesful enough to show profit then its a right play, for example 3-betting a guy from bb who constantly steals from button with like a 27, some might say why 3-bet such a bad hand out of position but in reality even if it doesn't work once it is the right play in the long run because he folds often enough for us to show profit. Always remember about poker being a marathon and not a sprint. (long run).

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the last two, that's just the line I'd prefer. I really don't think there's a definite answer on the last two. But in the other examples, I think the line I suggested is certainly the most +EV.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha ha! I don't think I've ever been quoted 3 times in a row.

And I was just kinda laughing at myself there. No big deal. It was a good learning exercise, c9, and I would like to see more of them in the future.

S

Skidmark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) villain has 5af and he checks this flop i would get suspicious someone that aggressive will almost always bluffs this flop, and you have showdown value and backdoor flush draw. and if u cbet he may cr most of the time considering the fact that he is very aggressive and you can not call a cr.
2) U have a monster in that hand and i would check here to trap with 88vpip he can easily have an 8 in his range and eventually he is going to raise if he has it on future streets.
3) this is a standart 2/3 pot size cbet imo.
4) id cbet here to protect my hand.

and against an unknown opponont i will cbet this flop most of the time regardless of what i have.