Broadway Connectors.........

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok....I was dealt off suit broadway connectors (K-Qo) in hijack position and limped to the flop---flopped were 10-J-3 maybe, all unsuited--I merly limped to the turn ---K onna turn--now I got 8 outs AND a pair of Ks! That's when the last player left pushes all in---I called and the river was an 8! I, of course lose the hand and most of my chips! Should I have done anything differently??:confused:

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok....I was dealt off suit broadway connectors (K-Qo) in hijack position and limped to the flop---flopped were 10-J-3 maybe, all unsuited--I merly limped to the turn ---K onna turn--now I got 8 outs AND a pair of Ks! That's when the last player left pushes all in---I called and the river was an 8! I, of course lose the hand and most of my chips! Should I have done anything differently??:confused:

Limping is always evil in my book, limping with broadway is a major sin. Raise or fold.

Bet your draws on flop.

Later action is really impossible to comment without pot and stack sizes.

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Limping is always evil in my book, limping with broadway is a major sin. Raise or fold.

Bet your draws on flop.

Later action is really impossible to comment without pot and stack sizes.
Sorry, I left alot out--1st, I lost to 2-pair--10s-Js--It was early in the game, 1st hand, so the stack sizes were minimal--he had 1500--I had 2300 from winning the 1st 3 hands, I was playing TAG and he was LAG imo. The pot was only around 6-700, now, from my previous play wasn't he pretty loose in shoveing like that? I mean, with over cards on the board and my TAG play in the previous hands was that the right move on his part? And my call, was that the right move on mine? I hear ya--I prolly shoulda gotten more aggresive post flop, right? But I'm sure he woulda called anyway, don't you? I appreciate your input Belo---