BR question

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I have about 100 dollars on FT and I am deciding to give myself one last hurrah. I want to deposit on a site other than ft (lookin at pstars) but I would like a decent bonus to come along with it. My only problem is I am in America and there isnt much to choose from. If I had to stay on ft I wouldnt mind but thats not where I am going with this.

I am looking for a good starting BR to play either .25/.50 NL or .50/1 NL. I have been playing limit for a while to get my math mind back into it but now I want to try and make a "job" out of this.

So for those of you who are/have done this, whats your advice?

I feel I am a fairly decent player and I am ready to take a shot. I need to work on my tourney game but thats for another post (or this one if you like) so I just want to know what you feel works best at these levels and how much time would be neccessary to make 500-700 a month if possible at all.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, you have to be much above average to make anything. You know your own history, so look at that. Somebody else can't say what time would be necessary to make any set amount. bankroll for various levels are in numerous threads but I do not have a current one bookmarked. Use the search function to find them.

Generally, the consensus is that you would need 20 to 50 buy-ins to play NL games, so you would need between $1000 and $5000 to play the limits you mentioned.