Best time of day to play on PS?

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My time is my own. I don't work for anybody.
When I play depends on how I feel. I play when I'm well rested and quit when I'm tired. Sometimes I'll switch tables fish finding but not always. Dan Cates said he wanted to play against the toughest players in order to improve his game. Often I'll hang in on a tough table for the experience.

I'm happy to relieve bad players of their chips to help them improve their games as well.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say around noon to 8pm thats peak hours . Before when US players were there from 6pm to 2am was best time to find action tables

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best time to play is the weekend, evening and night. According to my statistics, this is the most profitable time for me.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you want to find good tables, the best thing is that you try to play around 14:00 or 15:00 GMT. It's a good time to find the full ring tables

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night. I do not know if because of the players there are, but because it is the time of day that I am most relaxed. Many times I go into work and have to retire and I can't play the way I want ...:cool::cool:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday night after a big sporting event seems to be the best for me.