Below ev

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is 10 buyins below ev for 29k hands pretty bad or Is it a normal thing that happens?

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not very bad but its not okay you re wasting a lot of time and you re missing a lot of ev I imagine, 29k hands are a lot of hands

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not very bad but its not okay you re wasting a lot of time and you re missing a lot of ev I imagine, 29k hands are a lot of hands

For online standards, no its not. And running - ev is something you can't change. So if you're down in Net-won but up in EV you're playing right most likely, it's just that luck hasn't been on youre site.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For online standards, no its not. And running - ev is something you can't change. So if you're down in Net-won but up in EV you're playing right most likely, it's just that luck hasn't been on youre site.
I am still up but it gets very frustrating taking all these bad beats.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still up but it gets very frustrating taking all these bad beats.

Yeah it is, but it's something you need to learn deal with. Allways keep in mind how nice it actually is to have a game with such high variance that bad players think they are winning when in reality they will be loosing in the long run.

An Asian proverb says something along the lines: "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

Just be patient, it's not called grind without a reason :)

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make that 18 buyins below ev for 56k hands