40.jpg

FundaMental01

FundaMental01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the purpose

the reson being for these screen shots is that some wanted to see stats heres stats ;)
34dollers.jpg

FundaMental01

FundaMental01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope these are stats anough

these are to let the guys that wanna see stats here they are ;) ill be updating this strategy soon to explain in more detail
sat2midnightmadness.jpg

FundaMental01

FundaMental01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bottom line

seems some over looked the last thing i put in, here it is again ;) Violate this basic strategy if either you hold "exceptionl cards" OR need to "Make A Stand as short stack" another thing i use is the last hand option on full tilt you can look back to see what suits and cards have hit in the last 7-8 hands if i have over cards that havent been hitting then im in ;) sounds silly but it has been working for me.a little add about starting hands. I hope I am able to contribute by this. Here goes.

Group 1

AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AKs

Group 2

TT, AQs, AJs, KQs, AK

Group 3

99, JTs, QJs, KJs, ATs, AQ

Group 4

T9s, KQ, 88, QTs, 98s, J9s, AJ, KTs

Group 5

77, 87s, Q9s, T8s, KJ, QJ, JT, 76s, 97s, Axs, 65s

Group 6

66, AT, 55, 86s, KT, QT, 54s, K9s, J8s, 75s

Group 7

44, J9, 64s, T9, 53s, 33, 98, 43s, 22, Kxs, T7s, Q8s

Group 8

87, A9, Q9, 76, 42s, 32s, 96s, 85s, J8, J7s, 65, 54, 74s, K9, T8

Now for what each group means.

If your in early position ( First three off BB ) Play Group 1-3 Hands. If in a Loose game, maybe extend to some of Group 4.

If your in Middle position ( Next three seats ) Play Group 1-5 Hands. Again, loose table may extend to 6.

If your in Late position ( last seats including blinds ) Group 1-7. Possibly Group 8 hands for unraised blinds.

Now, this is how I play them. You can decide for yourself.

If first in - Raise, If Raised pot and you hold Group 1 Hand, reraise or slow play.

Bet sizing to be learned on your own.

Now, all though i disclosed my starting hand requirements and betting pattern. I just want ya to know. To be a good player, YOU HAVE TO MIX IT UP.

Hope this might help someone out

After the Flop play is up to you.

Last edited:
WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some nice wins there, but the stats I am really interested in are your PT type stats. VP$IP, Preflop raise percentage, Aggression factor. If you don't have PT you can download the beta for free right now and import your old HHs.

Oh and if you had added the hand ranking caveat earlier it would have been a different thread.