ivannnx

ivannnx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Is there a strategy to be in profit on AoF?
My opinion is that it is impossible to be in profit.I'm interested in your opinion.Thanks

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me it's not profitable.
It's like playing a slot machine or becoming a bingo player.
But hey, it's my humble opinion.
It may be that other colleagues think otherwise
Health;););) (y) (y) (y) (y)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AoF has an absurd variance, even more than Spin&Go.

I honestly don't believe there is a winning strategy.
Some examples:
I've won 20x in a row with any two cards.
Others, I lost 20x 'in a row' practically selecting only premium hands.

It may be that with a huge number of games we start to converge towards a draw, but I can't say because I only played many games as soon as I joined GG.

A positive factor is that the greater ease of hitting jackpots, for example.
I also believe that people who choose these modalities can get extras on the daily leaderboards in addition to good rakeback. Apart from these cases, I don't believe it is economically positive.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that this game has no value at a distance, only against inadequate players

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My opinion is that it is impossible to be in profit.
By definition not everyone can be in the minus. :)

But indeed, I doubt there's a valuable strategy.

The game is primary luck and hasn't a lot to do with poker, except the ranking of hands.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I noticed that the more someone wins, the more he gets with any cards and others need to urgently leave or change the table.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that it is impossible to be in profit.I'm interested in your opinion.Thanks
Skill is limited to start hand selection, there's your answer. If one goes with KK and AA only, and you go only with AA, you win 50% of the time.
I lost 50 buyins in a row there playing math sound strategy. Sucks alot.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't play too many hands, about 100+- and all was minus ;) When i have flash the op has fullhouse, if i dont have anything with premium hands, im losing morginal hands looks like 10-3 and other garbage hands.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The issue with AOF for skilled players is that most of our skill advantage occurs post flop when we can read board textures and adjust pot sizes-
The best strategy for AOF is to get push fold charts and memorize them- There is nothing else that will help

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is impossible to profit when playing AOF on GG… it seems that when you are up $10- $20 the system starts to favour other players- even if you have AA or KK to start with… I believe the algorithm is rigged for sure lol

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No post flop game to develop an edge.. too much variance.. Might need very high bankroll to deal with variance.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Imagine that poker is like a gym. Only it will be necessary to pump not muscles, but your own brain. You didn’t think that you could go to the gym once a month and a half and still have perfect abs? It’s the same with poker skills. Spontaneous mood games will not be enough for success. Yes, no one cancels weekends and recovery time, but in order to win, you need to play poker regularly. And this applies not only to gaming sessions, but also to training sessions, analysis of hands, training videos and streams. Before you start playing poker seriously, you should be aware that it will not be easy. But one of the main conditions for success is emotional control. Look for the most suitable conditions for yourself and do not be afraid to change poker sites if the benefits are obvious.