Which one is the amount of rake I have paid?

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quick question guys. This is purely because I want to reach a set amount of VPP's by the end of the month so I'm going to grind hopefully many hands. I'd like to know which one is the amount of rake i have paid in terms of VPP's I've earned. I have two screen shots from my PT3, here they are...

Is the amount of VPP's on average I earned the $4.00 in rake or the $39.00? I can't see me to of earned 195vpps from so little hands and if it is $4.00 I've earned then I guess I won't make my target of earning another 1k VPP's before the end of the month lol. Anyone know? Would be great for some feedback on the quickest way I can earn some!

Last edited:
R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my god what is wrong with this site at the minute? I can't seem to see any posts properly they all seem to be cut off and you can't even scroll across to read. Same in all i.net explorer/FF/google chrome etc

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your rake will be the $4.45 in the first pic, don't know what the $39 is referring to but you shouldn't be paying that much rake for that many hands until at least 10 or 25NL...

As for the site bugs, they should be getting fixed soon I think. If you can still edit the OP just put the second pic below the first and it won't be as wide...

[old link~tb]

Last edited by a moderator: