AMAZING BAD DEALT CARDS RIGHT NOW....

GordonStr222

GordonStr222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, I've been dealt QQ against AA 3 times in the last 24 hours.... I lost all my chips in the tournaments I was playing... Once short stacked against a big stack raising in late position vs me in the SB.. Second floped top set and we get all our chips in with huge stacks and my opponent rivers an A for higher set... Third time QQ vs AA low flop and I loose all my chips again with what could have been a steal from late... All low cards on the flop..
Amazing isn't it... Well would any one advise anything?
I guess it's just a bad run of cards right now... I think I'm going to do some studying for the rest of the day and hope it gets better later on.... What do you guys think? Or should I keep playing and hope for it to turn around now?

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd definitely keep playing them aggressively. They are a good hand, and it's just bad luck that you've run into AA so many times in such a short period of time. But all in all, your QQ is going to be the best hand out there more often than not. Just say "good hand" and go on to the next hand.

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...ye you gotta keep playing them the normal way...changing your style to less aggresive will just increase chance of hand beating you, *sm bb etc...
bad run