A-high flush over K-high flush

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when this happens according to my personal statistics, I see such coolers very often on partypoker
GL!!!

alan222lomax

alan222lomax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to put down, I don't think I would have folded. The tough thing is that you were chasing, and the other guy had hit top pair with the potential backdoor nut flush. Even if you hit the best you could hope for (which you did) he still had you beat. In short, I'd like to say I would have folded, but I probably would have done the same as you.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Making 2nd nut flush with a single Spade in your hand is dodgy as someone could and in this case did have the bare Ace of Spades, I was in a similar situation playing King/Ten suited and hit the flop right away making my flush, as the hand progressed a fourth card appeared on the table and I then became a little concerned as to this possible outcome.
As I was first to act I put out bet after bet after the flop and turn feeling I had the hand in the bag, but when the forth card came I was cautious, betting about a third of the pot on the River, Sure enough when the betting came to the last player in the hand he shoved all-in and I instantly felt he had a bare Ace.
I reluctantly folded the King Flush and another player in the hand called with the Queen flush only to be busted out of the game, and when the cards were turned over I showed my folded cards to the table saying I made the right fold.
No-one could believe I had folded the 2nd nut flush, but to me it was the right thing to do and was proven correct.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's not bad luck, we often fail to see the obvious and believe what's in our hands, believing is good but giving luck to the opponent or giving your coins on a platter is not good at all. already believe that only I was playing

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would have paid flat with king color high....

but it is very easy to talk after the hand
Regards

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yh this has happened to me before, pretty annoying

L

LetterRip

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, was I just unlucky here? or could have you laid this second nut flush down? obviously with the K of Spades I block his AKs and he would have 3 bet that hand :0 thanks in advance

www.cardschat.com/replayer/6tdIqzP

You can probably expect Khigh flush using one card to be beat by an Ahigh flush using one card fairly often here. Unless I know I'm playing someone who I know overplays weaker flushes on 4 flush boards, I think I can probably lay down a Khigh flush here.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Goes to show...
Poker can get you at any time :/
I love poker <3

S

samuri