77 vs AK all in preflop

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Would they do all in preflop with 77? I just lost to AK for accepting the call of 77. me in bb and he in utg. the community letters did not help anybody I win with their 77. What do you think you accept your call? It was just now at Freeroll Club.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Awards
I'm not surprised at all. Recently I began to lose often it is the small pair, although in the hands of 2 of T and K. My opponent will have either a third card or a fullhous. Small wins.

N

No Shit

Rising Star
Would they do all in preflop with 77? I just lost to AK for accepting the call of 77. me in bb and he in utg. the community letters did not help anybody I win with their 77. What do you think you accept your call? It was just now at Freeroll Club.
I win with their 7/7 make no sense as does the whole thing make no sense at all? Don't understand what you even want?

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Awards
Two sevens against AK?I would accept that call anytime anywhere.

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Hi! The correct solution depends on the size of the stack. If you opponetn have short stack, then any low pair will make a call. In addition, a pocket pair is slightly stronger than AK on the preflop

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
I think it's wrong to stack off with 77 in cash game. Especially, he is under the gun position, your best guess is 50/50 vs two over cards and 20/80 vs over pair. I don't like any of the percentage given in this situation.

I

Index12

Rock Star
This is a basically your normal coinflip. Although I'm curious, why would you get it in preflop with a middle pocket pair in a cash game? Was V's stacks super low? It's probably too loose for an all-in unless V happens to be playing ATC.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Rock Star
Awards
I never get lucky with pair in hands. My last lose was yesterday i had KK and he had A2 . I made big raise, he called, at flop 223 , than he made all in , instantly. Of course i called, and he had A2 in hands. I think, that these days , nothing is safe....