1c 2c

S

StefoPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Can you make good money on 1c 2c stakes in poker stars. Or like how much can a good player make per hour.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can you make good money on 1c 2c stakes in poker stars. Or like how much can a good player make per hour.
You can start to make some bankroll. But i tell you, study and play in the same proportion, because playing at this limit will only bring you a ''shell''. There is no theory, there is no evolution with the field in these limits. Even if you don't have a big bankroll, I would recommend you go to 0.2/0.5 as soon as possible.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It definitely can't make you a good many. The blinds are simply to low. As said you can make some bankroll with it but that's pretty much it. Considering bankroll management the higher your babkroll is the higher stakes you play.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It definitely can't make you a good many. The blinds are simply to low. As said you can make some bankroll with it but that's pretty much it. Considering bankroll management the higher your babkroll is the higher stakes you play.
Wrong.
Depending on your home country, you can make a living on that limit.
10-20bb/100hands is easy and that's quite some stacks per day. However you will get crazy if you play that stake. Lots of maniac players. Some call wise and some raise wise.
Playing 4 tables for 8 hours a day with a winrate of 10-20bb/100 hands makes you 576-1152bb per day. Thats around 10-20$ per day, that's 300-600$ a month with no rest days and 200-400$ with a 20 workdays month.

xliuksasx

xliuksasx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
Personally I purchased my budged PC out of microlimits when I was a student. I would suggest to play in less known gambling rooms. There are more people that are just giving up money for free.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not good money but at least something, 20bb/100 hands is achievable, so with one table you might make $0.32 an hour assuming 80 hands. If you can multi table, this could be doubled, trebled etc.

5NL and 10NL are also fairly soft, so best to move up when you are beating 2NL for a good rate