1/2 NL Earnings Per Hour

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind sample size matters. At 1k hours your observed win rate might start to slightly resemble your real win rate. At 1.5k hours it'll start to settle in even further. At 2k hours your win rate will look a bit more like your real one.

G

GlassEater

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear about $18/hr is a sick winrate

M

Matthew tudberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely contextual. The game is always in flux. If you are only playing regs and consider hourly win rates against regs you are a reg and should possibly consider upping stakes if you have a consistent hourly win rate. Never get comfortable with poker. Poker is always player dependant, e.g. I'd play 100/200 against someone who had never played or who was folding most raises whilst chatting to a friend.

P

Pokerpro41

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are the facts

So how much do you all make consistently on 1/2 NL… I was feeling really good for about 2 weeks and made $97, then my business partner went crazy and I started feeling stressed and about $75 hour… So where do you usually stand playing low stakes cash games?

I make 40 to 50 a hour . But in my 1/2 game we are deeper than most 1/2 games. Everyone buys in 300 and there is a rule that threw out the night u can buy in as much as the biggest stack on the table. So its a deep 1/2 game that plays like a 2/3 or when im with the wild players it plays like a 2/5. So if your playing in a normal 1/2 where everyone buys in 100. After putting in over 200 you mpst likely will be around 15 to 20 bucks every hour. The only way i could see you avg what i make a hour. Is if your game is also pretty deep. Or if the players are just THAT BAD. But in a 1/2 game 75 an hour is GREAT. You are running good

A

arod6893

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I average around 35-40 an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less but never less then 18 an hour.

Went on a severe downswing where I lost 1600 in 6 hours on 2/4, went back to 1/2 and have clawed more then half back.

But around 40-50 is an amazing hourly

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is what I have in my tracker for live $200NLH

Congrats, first of all! Second, as previously mentioned that will never last, 8bb per hour would be a crazy win rate. But as online players we have the advantage of multitabling. At my best 30k hand sample I was making 4bb/hr *6 tables and so 8*6=48/hr.