What Should be Done from Flop to River

K

kankerstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I'm back for another Trip from the Past.
Today I was playing at fulltiltpoker where ive been playing for the past 2 and 1/2 years now at a 10/20 NL real money Ring Game. Im sitting at the table with $3210 in Chips. The guy to the Left of me has about $1390 Left. Now I'm sitting there in the SB with 108s in Clubs a Personal 3rd fave of mine. (Fave QJ and 109) because of all the possibilities to crack Aces Kings or have AK thinking he's winning when a KQJ flops.)
The guy in the BB after I called Raises only $20 more, I've already put in $20 to begin with so I think already this guy wants me in this Hand since Everyone infront of both of us Folded, so now already I have a mindset that hes got Queens Kings or Aces, a very simple read since he was playing tight all night long and getting very lucky he was very inexperienced I could tell.

The flop comes Jc9c10s. "A flop all the Way from Heaven" is what I love to call this. I flop an Up and Down Straight Draw a Flush Draw a Straight Flush draw and a Middle Pair of 10's!. Since i've been playing so long I have been able to calculate when that flop thats im actually a 66% fave to win this hand. No I'm not winning but its almost a guarentee in alot of ways that I will take this pot.
He of course bets out in a $80 pot $60 dollars now. I knew he had was QQ,KK or AA. So I believe I correctly made a Raise of almost 4x of $60 to $240 dollars. He thinks for some time and Him not being experienced I'm thinking he will Push, he does not and just Calls. The turn comes a 3c giving me my Flush. Now what I knew what he had and put him on the hand, I wanted to bleed him of course, but not make it obivious that I made my hand, so betting small wasnt gonna happen so I bet $240 the Exact ammount I raised him too. Now with this He was not pot Committed in the Least, he did Call putting another $240 in giving him around $800 left. Now he was Pot Committed but since he was inexperienced he would not know this. Now that I put him on Aces or Kings and still maybe Queens. I know since not one card was over a Queen he would call anybet. I put a bet to push him all in and he Called after maybe 20 seconds and I went way up past $4500+

My Question has a few Parts;
Should I have raised after the Flop with all the outs I had even though I was losing?
Should I have bet the way I did on both the Turn and River, and Was my Judgment Correct on putting him instantly on ACES KINGS or QUEENS preflop when he only raised what I had already put in.

Thank you so Much.
John:p :) :cool: :joyman:

Refuse2Lose

Refuse2Lose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think betting on that flop was a good move, despite not winning at that time. You had so many outs to make ur hand, as you said, with and overpair such as AA, KK or QQ, HE was the dog, not you. A great flop for you, so many outs it's not funny [3 10's + 3 8's + 4 Q's + 4 7's + 9 Clubs = 23 OUTS!] Not to mention the chance to hit the absolute nuts and cancel any suckouts. I think you played it perfectly, you induced his bets and effectively bled him out, nice going man!