What do you think im thinking ?

pocketTWOs

pocketTWOs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after turning nothing into $136, at its peak for the weekend.
i run into setup, after setup, it was sick.
my gut is sore, it was so sick.

i gotta look at the bright side, and tell myself "it was just 60 cents from a stupid freeroll, not my money". btw: thats how most of my bankrolls start. one deposit per site, then its freeroll forever, play with my winnings, till i can cash some out.

but back to the sick hands. here is the last one,
:banghead: :mad: :questionm

pokerstars Game #7719901110: Hold'em Limit ($0.10/$0.20) - 2007/01/01 - 21:29:54 (ET)
Table 'Figneria' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: ynmk112898 ($7.84 in chips)
Seat 2: holdin2s ($0.95 in chips)
Seat 3: 1molly_magee ($3.70 in chips)
Seat 4: Blaster16 ($1 in chips)
Seat 6: hotyogi ($4.41 in chips)
1molly_magee: posts small blind $0.05
Blaster16: posts big blind $0.10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdin2s [Ah As]
hotyogi: raises $0.10 to $0.20
ynmk112898: calls $0.20
holdin2s: raises $0.10 to $0.30
1molly_magee: calls $0.25
Blaster16: calls $0.20
hotyogi: raises $0.10 to $0.40
Betting is capped
ynmk112898: calls $0.20
holdin2s: calls $0.10
1molly_magee: calls $0.10
Blaster16: calls $0.10
*** FLOP *** [Qs 6d Ts]
1molly_magee: checks
Blaster16: checks
hotyogi: bets $0.10
ynmk112898: folds
holdin2s: raises $0.10 to $0.20
1molly_magee: calls $0.20
hotyogi: raises $0.10 to $0.30
holdin2s: raises $0.10 to $0.40
Betting is capped
hotyogi: calls $0.10
*** TURN *** [Qs 6d Ts] [2h]
1molly_magee: checks
Blaster16: checks
hotyogi: bets $0.20
holdin2s: calls $0.15 and is all-in
Blaster16: calls $0.20 and is all-in
*** RIVER *** [Qs 6d Ts 2h] [4d]
Nanny4UK joins the table at seat #5
1molly_magee: bets $0.20
hotyogi: raises $0.20 to $0.40
*** SHOW DOWN ***
hotyogi: shows [Kh Qc] (a pair of Queens)
1molly_magee: shows [2s 4c] (two pair, Fours and Deuces)
1molly_magee collected $0.80 from side pot-2
Blaster16: mucks hand
Blaster16 leaves the table
1molly_magee collected $0.15 from side pot-1
holdin2s: mucks hand
1molly_magee collected $4 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $5.15 Main pot $4. Side pot-1 $0.15. Side pot-2 $0.80. | Rake $0.20
Board [Qs 6d Ts 2h 4d]
Seat 1: ynmk112898 folded on the Flop
Seat 2: holdin2s (button) mucked [Ah As]
Seat 3: 1molly_magee (small blind) showed [2s 4c] and won ($4.95) with two pair, Fours and Deuces
Seat 4: Blaster16 (big blind) mucked [7s 5s]
Seat 6: hotyogi showed [Kh Qc] and lost with a pair of Queens

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well

it is actually your money, If it is in your account and can be withdrawn it is your money. I'm up around $100 today and about $150 in T$ today do you think that I think that is not my money? Hell no.

you think the pro's go play and win alot in cash games then blow it all and think hey it wasn't my money? well maybe Mike Mathasow does but the rest I doubt it.

as for the hand you are at .10/.20 limit you will get outdrawn so much it is sick but you will also get alot of people calling on 2nd and 3rd pairs and sometimes high card. So just hang in there, don't get upset and grind YOUR money.

M

myxiplx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it's harsh loosing to 24, but it's going to happen at these limits. You've just got to remember that AA is going to win more often than it looses.

I haven't played loose low limit tables in a while, but I'd be tempted to use a stragegy along the lines of buying in for a lesser amount. Possibly around half the maximum - enough to make a profit, but small enough that most players on the table are able to cover you. I'd then just wait for the premium hands and do my level best to get my entire stack committed.

Sure, you'll loose your stack from time to time, but getting your money committed with just the good hands is going to punish the folks calling you with garbage in the long run.

Raise or limp preflop as the situation dictates, but postflop wait for hands like 2 pair, trips, straights or flushes and then push like crazy. Even if folks fold to you early on sooner or later you'll get the loose calls

But I'd avoid committing any large amount to a single pair. On tables like this a pair, even AA, is a very vulnerable hand.

Myx

pocketTWOs

pocketTWOs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you both just read, what my starting hand was, and the end result, nothing in the middle.

if both of you think what you said makes sence....i wont go there.

read the dam hand..

the guy called a caped bet preflop with 42os..ok thats fine, ive done that also, but the flop was way off for him, there was no reason to call another capped bet on the flop. Unless, you can see what the cards will be..??

now before someone eles reminds me of my Big bluff hand.
just remember...i was doing all the betting in that hand, i was called every street, so dont try to compare the two.

both replies= to "fish alet" or just people who reply, without reading the post.

thruth is theres nothing anyone can say about a hand like this.
pokerstars got an email and im having that player checked out.
i watched him for 1 hr after that, and he did nothing close to that again.

M

myxiplx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aaah, sorry bud. Didn't spot it was limit, my bad. With it being limit I really don't know what to advise, but other than "fish alert" I don't think there's much more to add. This should be in bad beats rather than hand analysis.

E-mailing support to get someone checked out over $5 also seems a bit harsh. Ok, they had no reason to be in the pot with 24o, but at low limits people will play with junk and you have to expect to be playing with some people who honestly have no idea how to play the game.

As for someone seeing what the cards will be... if people can do that do you really think they're going to be doing it on the 20c tables?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

why would I be sorry for telling you that kinda stuff happens at micro limits. Dont mean to be harsh but you have a couple of options here.

1. deal with it, learn to take the bad beats and move on.
2. move up levels.
3. dont play cash games.
4. quit.

I mean what do you want us to say, you took a bad beat at a micro limit table? It happens all day most likley a million times, is there something specific you are looking for? a shoulder to cry on? someone to yell at?

if so get a dog. You had AA and you lost, If I put up all the times I lost with AA there would be no more room in the bad beat section, try losing a couple hundred on it then come chat.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey

i give up

if you want it back let me know, I just thought I would sit to chat and have some fun dont need the couple dollars. Offer is open whenever you want to take me up on it.