Unlucky or bad call?

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure that anyone in the history of hold'em has ever folded in your situation. Well played!

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Your probably going to be in trouble anyways. But this is when you fold kings. A pair of kings just won two or three times now its time for them to lose. The reason your in trouble is they don't believe your kings lose. Girls get kind of horny there.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even to go all-in with AA and expect victory does not always work. And you have kings.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question on a hand i just played in micro stakes 5 max .Sb=5cent bb=10cent

So hand starts with me looking down at pocket kings in the small blind.It goes limp , limp , limp to me(mirco stakes ikr ).I raise to 60cent(bbx3 and then +1bb for every limper).Bb folds.Utg folds.Mp folds.Button decides to jam all in for $7.90.Pot at the moment is $8.90.Pretty sure my equity is enough to call here considering his loose range?He had been 3betting with hands like suited connectors and even ace-rags.

Anyway so after i call and we turn over our hands he shows Pocket aces...i dont end up cracking em.Is there a way i could have played this hand better?Surely i should'nt have folded?

This hand is completely standard and just bad luck, My only suggestion is to raise slightly more initially to compensate for your post flop positional disadvantage. Otherwise, played fine.