Tough spot again with KK vs unknown. Fold or call turn? Why?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes some bravery to post a hand as a beginner, knowing you're probably going to get laughed at. But it'll make you better in the end. We've all been there.

This.
I've been mocked so many times on this forum for asking beginner questions, but at the end of the day, asking those questions really helped me improve.

It's just that it's the internet and you're not going to be coddled.
Again, it's the internet, we're all assholes here (ok, maybe it's just me).

100% agree, none of us here 'know' you so don't ever take anything personally!! It's just characters on a screen!!

Read what's been written, does it 'sound' reasonable, who gives a sh!t if it is funny or insulting or whatever, but does it sound reasonable? You'll probably never ever meet anyone that is posting so don't ever expend any mental energy in anything other than gleaning data from the post.

L

lorel7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
auto call , you are in the pot and should coast through unless some other hand looks better

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i can see that the world looks much easier from a lot of people's POV and beginner level hands are surely not very welcomed here.

No, not even close to true. Lots of people are extremely helpful and patient to beginners on this forum, including myself. There's countless very beginner questions here. But honestly, if you don't understand there's literally no 2 cards you could fold on the turn, then you're playing above your stake level right now. Why you even got to the turn w/ those stacks is a whole other issue.

So post every question you have, and just expect you're going to get some lol responses.You need to get some fundamental basics down in your game though. Stuff you should know if you're playing 25nl imho.

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is actually one of the more beginner friendly poker forums there is

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, some of the negative responses, if not all of them are due to you mis wording your title to ask about the turn and not the flop.

T

Tomasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello easy game , higher preflop 5,50 $ because 2 oponents BSS limps + more action after me . Bet in multiway pot not to big , but commitments 9,50 ok and go do Coffe :)

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, not even close to true. Lots of people are extremely helpful and patient to beginners on this forum, including myself. There's countless very beginner questions here. But honestly, if you don't understand there's literally no 2 cards you could fold on the turn, then you're playing above your stake level right now. Why you even got to the turn w/ those stacks is a whole other issue.

So post every question you have, and just expect you're going to get some lol responses.You need to get some fundamental basics down in your game though. Stuff you should know if you're playing 25nl imho.

+1 spot on as usual John

I have also thought from the hands you have been posting that you have been trying to move up the levels too fast.

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My threads and posts havnt changed and still more annoying thsn everyones elses... dont make me raise the bar

But poker is tough... when you start winning decent money dont always expect a nice response.. things get ugly out there

Folding in Poker