Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RUNNER STRAIGHT FLUSH COULD I OF P{LAYD IT DIFFRENTLY" threads.

So from now on I am going to move any hand analysis threads with the results in the OP to BBV. I don't care if you "wanted proper analysis" - if you want proper analysis then leave the results out of the first post. If someone offends twice I'll just delete the thread, more than twice and I will really start getting antsy.

This only applies to threads created from now - although I will move any threads that clearly belong in bbv to there, I won't just base this on if results are in the OP.

As a general rule, it's best to wait at least 24 hours before posting results in a HA thread. If there has been little discussion and you feel the results would help provoke more talk, then posting them a little earlier is fine. Similarly if there has been a lot of talk and the results may help 'clear things up' so to speak, then posting them a little early is fine too, but posting the results in the OP and asking us all "LOL HOW HORRIBLE IS THIS GUY" or suchlike isn't analysis, it's bbv.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just pooped in the toilet and got some splashback, could i have played it differently?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ohhh dorkus baby.......you move me.......was that the result you thought you would get????:p

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
results oriented imo! over the longterm that is so -tpEV

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts