Razz...what hand beats what???

A

Allstrs5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently started playing razz and I understand how to play and what basically beats what. The only time that I was confused was when I was playing the other day. I held A 3 4 6 J and my opponent had 2 4 7 8 10 (hope I remember that right). I was for sure that I was going to win, but I lost the hand. It must have been the jack but I figured it was only one away from the ten. Oh well, is there any sites that show you exactly a complete razz hand breakdown?
Thanks

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
simple

I recently started playing razz and I understand how to play and what basically beats what. The only time that I was confused was when I was playing the other day. I held A 3 4 6 J and my opponent had 2 4 7 8 10 (hope I remember that right). I was for sure that I was going to win, but I lost the hand. It must have been the jack but I figured it was only one away from the ten. Oh well, is there any sites that show you exactly a complete razz hand breakdown?
Thanks

its simple take your top card and go backwards.

T8 beats J6 and by the way neither of you should of been in that hand on 7th street. Razz is a drawing game but you really shouldn't be trying to outdraw someone that has you crushed. Once that Jack hits you are pretty much in trouble only Q or K high are behind you, Id love to see your other 2 cards, what did they pair your hand.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands