PLEASE ANALYZE

X

xCashin_inx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars Game #17095437450: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/04/30 - 03:04:36 (ET)
Table 'Arsinoe' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: Mirandolli ($24.35 in chips)
Seat 2: vano7777 ($33.35 in chips)
Seat 3: kc_1342 ($18.70 in chips)
Seat 4: xCaShiN_iNx ($68.25 in chips)
Seat 6: blitzology ($57.80 in chips)
xCaShiN_iNx: posts small blind $0.25
Miatch15: is sitting out
blitzology: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to xCaShiN_iNx [Ks Ac]
Mirandolli: folds
vano7777: raises $1 to $1.50
kc_1342: calls $1.50
Miatch15 has returned
xCaShiN_iNx: raises $3 to $4.50
blitzology: folds
vano7777: calls $3
kc_1342: folds
*** FLOP *** [5d Td Ad]
xCaShiN_iNx: bets $4
vano7777: calls $4
*** TURN *** [5d Td Ad] [8c]
xCaShiN_iNx: bets $5
vano7777: raises $10 to $15

????

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any stats/reads on this player?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feels like opponent has AT, TT or flush, thinks you are pretty committed to the hand and is trying to drag more $$$ out of you. I think all of your bets were weak here but then again I don't play 6-max.

Joe Slick

Joe Slick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never have gotten this far but I'm not as aggressive as many of the other members.

Without a big diamond in my hand, I would have been hard pressed to bet after the flop. There are too many ways for me to be beaten here. I'd check and probably end up folding. I'd find a better hand to play later.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ick, awkward spot.

I very much doubt a decent player is calling your flop lead with a set here as a lot of turn cards will kill his action. Given that villain is short I probably stack off here - as for whether this is AQd or similar (or even a total bluff - your turn bet does look weak) enough of the time to make that a good idea, I don't know.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any stats/reads on this player?

"Reads" » Online Poker Blog

;)

Raise more pf, bet more on flop, then you actually know where you stand in the hand. Right now you could be behind a monster, but your line is looking incredibly weak and villain could simply be trying to get value with AJ thinking you're on KK or something. The call flop, raise turn line is often indicative of a monster; as played I pitch it grudgingly, but I never/rarely play it with small bets like that.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Y'know, I wondered, when I replied in this thread, if someone would call me on that. :p

However, in my defense, my point wasn't actually probing for information, it was a rhetorical designed to point out that a naked hand history is not what I'd call a great effort towards analyzing hands. If he has no reads or stats on the player, it's usually prudent to point that out.

Against an unknown, however, I fold this on the turn.

B

BuffaloDolly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd do this........

Preflop I would have raised a little more. Not much, maybe $5 instead of $3. The reason being that I think those extra $2 might be the difference btwn him calling or folding if he raised with something marginal like KQ or 9 10 suited.
On the flop I would have fired a bigger bullet, and if he/she was still with me at that point I wouldn't put another cent into the pot. My gut says that if you would have bet the pot at that point they would have folded.