NLHE 6 handed ring table HH

Jesus Lederer

Jesus Lederer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently i played a 6 handed NLHE .25/.50 session. I haven´t reviewed the HH yet but it´s obvious that i committed too much mistakes (i knew it while i was playing, and that´s why i decided to post the HH). I´m going to give a link so anybody can see my HH and comment any hand.
Please if you see that i´m committing the same mistake several times, let me know so i can try to fix that.

NLHE 6 handed ring table HH

Also i want to ask a general question: how much time can you be concentrated? After some time i couldn´t resist watching a soccer game on TV while i was playing.

ps: FD, i must say that you really outplayed me with your pot size bet strategie.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've only read the first 20 hands or so but i like the way you played em
tight, aggressive style and good bluffs are winning you most of the pots you enter, and it shows, even through the HH that the other players are giving you alot of respect
the hand with the JJ was a toughy - i'm not sure what the guy had maybe KK or AA but i don't see him having a Q (possibly with AQ) because he raised so much PF
he might even have a smaller pair and is overbetting them trying to represent a bigger pair

your play is pretty much flawless from what ive read so far as far as i can see

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was that last night? That rush I had was for real. I flopped 3 sets and a full house as I recall. I'll try to post my session later on so you can see my cards.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands