never done this before

AnnoDomino

AnnoDomino

Visionary
ok, i've never done this hand analysis before:

pokerstars Game #7749277862: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/03 - 17:36:42 (ET)
Table 'Nuwa V' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: Barrin6 ($50.45 in chips)
Seat 2: bataa3 ($58.55 in chips)
Seat 3: leytjdn ($11 in chips)
Seat 4: AnnoDomino ($177.70 in chips)
Seat 6: Bedard ($70.15 in chips)
Barrin6: posts small blind $0.25
bataa3: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to AnnoDomino [3c 3h]
leytjdn: calls $0.50
AnnoDomino: calls $0.50
Bedard: folds
Barrin6: folds
bataa3: checks
*** FLOP *** [Td Qh Th]
bataa3: checks
leytjdn: checks
AnnoDomino: bets $2
bataa3: calls $2
leytjdn: calls $2
*** TURN *** [Td Qh Th] [3s]
xtramental1 joins the table at seat #5
bataa3: bets $2
leytjdn: folds
AnnoDomino: raises $4 to $6
bataa3: calls $4
*** RIVER *** [Td Qh Th 3s] [Ts]
bataa3: bets $50.05 and is all-in
AnnoDomino said, "33"
AnnoDomino said, "take it"
AnnoDomino: folds
bataa3 collected $18.80 from pot
bataa3: doesn't show hand

what can i say about bataa: he'd been there all the time i had, but it was like he wasn't there, played few hands, wasn't invoved in any big pots, bought in at $50 and just hovered around it

what do you think?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
yes

simple fold, even if this player is terrible player and was crazy enough to bluff this board you can find a better spot to bust him.

D

Dingodaddy23

good fold, but i'd raise more on the turn, to something like 10-12 and try to get all in

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
I don't like the flop bet. Any hand that most people play has probably hit that flop in some way or another. I just check it down at that point.

Given what happened, I do like dingo and raise more on the turn, hoping he'll play back with a 10. Then of course the river's an easy fold..

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
I don't like the flop bet. Any hand that most people play has probably hit that flop in some way or another. I just check it down at that point.

Given what happened, I do like dingo and raise more on the turn, hoping he'll play back with a 10. Then of course the river's an easy fold..

I actully dont mind the flop bet, its a feeler bet designed to see where you stand in the hand. If you are played back it its a simple fold with minimum loss, if its called you can reavaluate when the turn comes.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
I actully dont mind the flop bet, its a feeler bet designed to see where you stand in the hand. If you are played back it its a simple fold with minimum loss, if its called you can reavaluate when the turn comes.

I just don't like the risk vs reward of it. I'd much rather see a bet on low, uncoordinated flop than a paired action flop.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
k

I just don't like the risk vs reward of it. I'd much rather see a bet on low, uncoordinated flop than a paired action flop.

well the risk is you get to fold if played back at, the reward is someone with a big hand just calls and you catch a 3 on the turn :)

but I do see your point of view and accept it.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
i would bet more on the turn here. This is the best time to get as much money in pot as possible. You have a full house, you are beating anyone with a 10 except 10-queen. You want someone to have a 10 here.
The river is a fold since even if villan doesn't have a 10 any pair he may have beats you. Your set of threes just became a pair.