missing hands

phildinn

phildinn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing omaha hi/lo pl .5/1 on full tilt a week ago. I flop top set and get sucked out on by runner runner flush (no low draw flopped) and lose all in (all the money went in on the flop). I lost it to a player named Welfare Jenkins. Four hands later I flop nut straight to king and lost to runner runner staight to the ace, again all the money went in on the flop( the same player he had aa). Forty five minutes later I lose in another miracle suckout (all in after flop same player). I have a source that tracks the hands for me but there is a delay so I went to the downloaded files to look at the hands, THE HANDS WERE MISSING FROM THE AUTO DOWNLOADED FILES FROM FTP. In fact 28 minutes of hands were missing surrounding the first two bad beats, and 8 minutes surrounding the 3rd bad beat. Now my source tells me the coding was different for those hands, like they were sourced differently than the other hands. No other sets of hands were missed.

I have emailed support, technology, and security at FTP 10 times and they have not replied. I email them about junk to check and they respond immediately.

Has anyone else here had the same problem and if so when what hand numbers and can you get me a copy of your downloaded files? I was in the middle of some research with another group when this happened but we want some input from someone outside.

Post here if you have had hand history issues with FTP. Post if you have had system problems with FTP that have gone unaddressed.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands