LO8 flopped 3-pair vs aggression

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
To be honest I'm pretty sure I know what the best option here is, but I'm interested in your views. :p

Apologies, converter doesn't like HORSE still.

static appears to know what he's doing, jkgolf appears to be a typical 1/2 horse donk.

pokerstars Game #6345439556: HORSE (Omaha Hi/Lo Limit, $1/$2) - 2006/09/19 - 17:42:11 (ET)
Table 'Eurydike' 8-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Qhr1s ($98.10 in chips)
Seat 2: JMG1973 ($32.60 in chips)
Seat 3: static123 ($153.90 in chips)
Seat 4: will618 ($75.95 in chips)
Seat 5: jarofflies11 ($16.65 in chips)
Seat 7: JKGOLF ($22.55 in chips)
Seat 8: harlanbatac ($52.60 in chips)
JMG1973: posts small blind $0.50
static123: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Qhr1s [Ah 9h 7h 2s]
will618: folds
jarofflies11: folds
JKGOLF: calls $1
harlanbatac: folds
Qhr1s: calls $1
harlanbatac leaves the table
JMG1973: calls $0.50
static123: checks
*** FLOP *** [7s 2c As]
mactionY2K3 joins the table at seat #8
JMG1973: checks
static123: bets $1
JKGOLF: raises $1 to $2
Qhr1s: ???

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
I don't know all the nuances of omaha hi/low yet, so I'm not sure I should be giving an opinion here but here goes anyway. I think this is a fold. You cna't win low and at least one of the other players has a made low now and will push every bet. You missed the flush and there is a flush draw and straight draw out there. You will probably need the full house to win a split pot I don' think it's worth it. If you had a chance at a scoop here ok, but that's gone since your ace and 2 were counterfited.

Bottom line, it looks like your drawing to win at best half the pot, fold.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
You're only likely to win half the pot, but your High is very likely good at this point, and there are 4 people in the pot. You may be in trouble though if you call, and another spade or wheel card falls on the turn or river. Also a high card might give someone a better 2 pair. Even though you have the best high on the flop, you're too likely to be outdrawn, so a fold is not a bad option.

Having said that, JKGOLF could well be raising because he thinks his 2 pair Aces and 2s are good... most likely static123 has some sort of raggy low hand not including A2, since he was in the blind. So a re-raise could chase him off...

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
You probably have high hand at the moment but likely won't be at the end. 1 in 4 for improving your hand for half the pot if you see the river. I fold.

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
I have to agree with most everyone else on this one Chris. Fold.

Triple counterfeited is a disaster waiting to happen............yes you could chase the boat but most likely would end up sinking on the river.:D ;)