IF U were in this situation what would u do?

Call or fold

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold if he is that weak of a player you can wait till you KNOW you got him to take his stack.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a VERY lucky result, IMO. With the info you gave us, villain plays a wide range of hands and you were beat by countless hands. Your logic/motivation does match the same details you gave us before you asked the question.

Had you included the known betting pattern info that you did NOT give us, some may have answered differently. I still think it's a solid fold though.

BTW - I did not answer the poll since the poll was about as misleading as the OP. You asked "Call or Fold?" Then give us a choice of "yes or no". Did you mean call=yes, call=no, fold=yes or fold=no ... ?

I did mess up on the poll thing since it's my 2nd time using it but I did mean Call yes, Fold no, but Ic all your points CCer's, and about the misleading thing I just wanted to see with the little info I gave you all what your answers were, but again next time I'll put everything into the text I promise, sry all once again

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are the person who makes LAG players like me richer. This is short handed play. K8 is a very feasible hand here. You took a big chance and got very lucky. Next time, fold. Even with your reads, 7s are not the hand to call with for a pot that size and the cards like that.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well isn't poker about making correct calls? So why would the right answer be to fold? That doesn't even sound reasonable at all, I mean yes it was a tough spot to be in but the correct read worked, if we all just waited around for monster hands, then we would be sitting ducks constantly, waiting to get bluffed. And besides poker ain't about having the nuts all the time, but about making Sane, Calculated calls correct?
No poker is about making EV+ decisions that will make u a long time winner and minimizing mistakes.
It doesnt matter if u won this hand because in the long run calls like this wil make u a loser,Poker isnt about wining the most hands or making hero calls its about making the corect long term move and folding is the long term EV+ move in this case.
Here is something u should keep in mind "if u never get bluffed your calling to much"

J

JayDerris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold, and not be hesitant about it for an instant. Pocket 7's are so easily dominated here.