Did I make a mistake with QQ?

G

georgall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good play. What else you can do with this cards. You must protect you hand. If I will have QQ in late position, i will go all in.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's hard to make a mistake with hands like AA, KK, QQ. The most common mistake is to extract a few chips with these hands. Usually there are few hands that will get you then you should try to put all your chips in the cloth.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on stakes, against Villain(which is quite active), I think you have zero reason to question your play! Like one person said I would have repopped him 10 12 BBs. Nice win though.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No mistake in my opinion. I would've played the hand similarly, and would've been satisfied with the same result.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is better to raise more preflop

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's poker and you never know what a player can have, but judging by your story, the opponent could have A10 or K10, but you could have run into a flush draw, or straight draw, but on the flop you were all in the winning position.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ is still a dominated hand, in principle raise reraise I see it well, but finishing all in on the flop I think was a too risky measure, since in the evaluation you could sense a pair in the opponent's hand but with luck it was just a JJ

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online micro stakes, full ring.
New game, no idea of players history.
QQ in late position.
2 players bet 2 BB's and I raised to 4 BB's.
1 caller.
Flop 10-x-x but straight and flush draw.
Villain had twice my stack and bet 4 BB's and I raised to 8. He re-raised and I shoved all in.
Although he called and I beat his JJ I have a feeling I made a mistake.
Opinions please.
sometimes it does not matter how we do it is important to win :) see the distribution of Daniil Negruan at 9 10 on the flop having a pair of 10 on the river, he made the German throw off a pair of kings. here you play on trifle, on chips, on average limits and it is not possible to force players in this way - it all depends on what game it was in real life with live money or electronic (chips or money is also important - since the ratio of sitting aponents is different in different tournaments and in different games)

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is only 10 x x in the flop, you did not make a mistake. You could just bet that your opponent has the AA, KK, or even 1010. But you were only lucky to have JJ. Queens are very dangerous. They have to be played on the flop. In my opinion.

good point :)

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next time you should tell us how big your stack was ;)

G

geokara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a little risky the all in, but the QQ is strong!!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on the information you give and after a serious consideration... Anyone could have anything and win the hand by just not knowing wtf they are doing because it is micros.

Valik

Valik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some players are just playing with oil on DD, has repeatedly faced with.
:eek:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like this combination of cards, for some reason it loses even to garbage cards.