Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dvnguyen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, this sounds very interesting. Im certainly cant afford it but i would like to see how you guys play.

W

whodatdare

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dbitel, I play $25Nl 6 max, exclusively since March, and play TAG ( 19/16/2.5) and would love a coaching session. I also have Skype DL'd. I will be out of town until Aug. 19 so if you still have time after that I'm defintiely down for some help, especially post-flop. Thanks for the generous offer to this site. Glad I found this at the right time.

whodatdare

Last edited:
Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to get in there Mr. Bitel.

I play both full ring and 6 max(have not played 6 in months), but I am a lowly $25 table guy although I am starting to play some $50.

Also I got a new computer and have not been able to play much over the last few months so I only have a few thousand hands in my PT database.

But if you still would coach, that would be awesome.

oh yeah, welcome back. :D

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd would be interested in doing this for various reasons including dealing with some specific beliefs/perspectives I have. Thanks.

W

wstaffor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would really appreciate a session as well. I normally play 25NL 6max.

T

TheBeloved

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interested in some coaching as well. Play mostly 50nl 6max atm. (posted in the other thread - doh ) :D

N

Nwit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi....I play 25NL at FTP 6max....I'm in....put me on your list....

Thanks,

Tom

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very Interested but still a Micro Player, trying to move up! Just have to double the bankroll again 4 more times.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A generous offer. I've been wanting CC to move in this direction for some time. I don't think I'm ready to have anyone looking over my shoulder but I'm very interested to see how this works out. GL.

G

gobby888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi dbitel, I saw ur video on 2p2 and checked out this forum as u said, I'm a break even player at NL25 6max over 16k hands and would very much be interested in taking a lesson with you.

Thanks

p.s. pls pick me! I'm 50-50 whether to get lessons with tufat23, a lesson with you might swing it! :)

Last edited:
B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definately be interested if you have time for everyone that posted here. I currently pretty much only play SnGs, but I have around 3000 hands at 25NL and 4000 at 10NL and as soon as my BR is large enough Id like to start playing 25NL again. I play full rings and 6max depending on what I feel like playing.

I

inverted

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately interested dbitel, you pulled me here after watching your video from 2p2.

Thanks.

H

Hero 0f Time

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched the video from 2+2 and came over here. I would also be interested in the free coaching.

dbitel

dbitel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK....I think thats enough now...So ervy1 that has posted here saying they want a lesson, can have one....If you've not posted here yet, I'm afraid that you've missed out for now.

This is how it will work. I need the times every1 is free (GMT please), the stakes they play, 6max or full ring and an email address. This info can either be posted here, emailed to danbit2k@hotmail.com or PMed to me. From then, I will need some hands from every1 and I will also make the timetable. But if every1 can just send me somehow that info I need, I'll start drawing up a timetable.

N.B the lessons will take place over a 2 week period probably, so that i can fit every1 in. So please be as detailed in times as you can, and over the next 2 week period please.

Thanks all,

Dan

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, dbitel, to simplify your life (at least that what I think I'm doing), I'm closing this thread so you get no more sign-ups (for now) and I've provided a list of all responders in this thread in alphabetical order so you can validate PMs/e-mails you get against those listed below.

break17
bubbasbestbabe
bw07507
c4ll4w4y
ChuckTs
combuboom
dakota-xx
dvnguyen
Effexor
gobby888
gord962
Hero 0f Time