My 50NL experiment

insolitude

insolitude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The past couple of weeks I've been playing 50NL (4-6 tables). My BR was around $1500 when I started, and it's been very swingy so far (between $1200-$1500). I really like this level, and it'd be hard to move down to 25NL -- but I told myself if I drop below $1200 I'm going to have to move back down.

To me 50NL feels VERY different from 25NL (pokerstars only). The tables feel as fishy, and I feel like in general I'm getting my $ in at the right. Maybe I'm just on a bit of a cooler. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing at this level. In the past 24 hours I've stacked FH vs. FH twice, stacked KK vs. AA twice, stacked KK vs. QQ -- and lost every one.

I've played ~7500 hands and so far I'm -5.54 bb/100 (-$206). Take out the 5 hands I mentioned above, and I'm breaking even.

I'm trying to identify where I'm going wrong at this level. I'd love to have a couple of you regs take a look at my stats and let me know if you see anything glaring. I'm reluctant to post them here for all to see. Anyone willing to take a look through PM?

Attachments

• ins_chart.JPG
    ins_chart.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 5
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Posting specific hands will probably be more helpful to you, but I'll take a quick look at your stats if you like.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey insolitude , maybe we should PM each other as I am trying to get together with other players playing 50nl for sweats and HH analysis.

Also I've played a some hands with you in the ring games at 50nl (476 to be exact) and I see some holes, if you want to PM me go ahead and we can talk.