$50 NLHE Full Ring: Meh, think i played this badly

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah there's almost 0 chance he has something like AsJx or something and no way in hell he has KsTx.

And if he has AsKx there's no chance in hell he's semibluffing it once the board pairs, lmao.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So there is 0 chance a FR 50nl player will widen up there range by position while playing short handed?
And there is 0 chance a FR 50nl player will semi bluff the turn when acky's line is screaming weakness?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FR player might do both those things. But nits gonna nit.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah hes probs some 24 tabling chinese sweatshop nit who is just playing his cards

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah just based on player tendencies for an 11/9 nit i gotta agree with most of you above ^^

I think these guys are not gonna be calling many offsuit hands like KT one spade AJ one spade just because theyre really nitty. I do think they will open up a bit more and maybe call stuff like KQs, AQs, AJs, ATs, when fish are in the pot, but yeah its not looking good for us.

I didnt like it when ch/called turn, but i couldn't fire another barrel on the turn because i can never see that getting called by worse, which should of told me that ch/folding the turn was probably best.

And yeah jake, i agree, lots of value from getting guys to turn their 88 into bluffs on boards like that, they dont seem to understand why they are betting and once you check they just stab at it.. makes no sense to me but it does happen. fun times.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And yeah jake, i agree, lots of value from getting guys to turn their 88 into bluffs on boards like that, they dont seem to understand why they are betting and once you check they just stab at it.. makes no sense to me but it does happen. fun times.

because they are playing so many tables they aren't aware of the previous action probably, they just see 88 on K34 7 and think bet for value without evening considering positions/ranges etc

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much hate the turn ch/call. You'd have been better off just betting again but I'd prefer to just ch/fold since he's probably not betting his draws but might call your turn bet with them.
This seems totally out of whack if this guy is a nit. Why would he be peeling with bad 1 card flush draws, but not semi-bluffing them? And a fold to flop c-bet % of 45% seems really low, even for a nit.

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems totally out of whack if this guy is a nit. Why would he be peeling with bad 1 card flush draws, but not semi-bluffing them? And a fold to flop c-bet % of 45% seems really low, even for a nit.

Out of interest wouldn't a nit have a lower FCB% due to the fact he's playing a stronger range, therefore can continue on more flops?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of interest wouldn't a nit have a lower FCB% due to the fact he's playing a stronger range, therefore can continue on more flops?

Yes, but 45% still seems high.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree it seems low even for a nit but I just don't see enough in his range that make sense as a float here. I mean do you think he's floating underpairs on this board here?

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prior to checking the turn I'd say his range is.
77-JJ perhaps AsQs/AsJs or a couple of AsQ hands.
Here are some ranges. I think I was a little generous including 66 in the best case and not including QQ in the worst case. But meh maybe a few AsJ hands could have made an appearance.

Worst case scenario
Hand 0: 29.679% { AcTc }
Hand 1: 70.321% { JJ-77 }

Best case scenario
Hand 0: 38.091% { AcTc }
Hand 1: 61.909% { JJ-77, 6c6s, 6d6s, 6h6s, AsQs, AsJs, AsQc, AsQd, AsQh }

I check/fold the turn. Sure the rare flush draws will bluff us but 99 probably isn't betting. I bet bigger on the flop, there is a fish to value town.

As played I check/fold the river. All we fold out is half the JJ hands. Flush draws made it, fullhouses beat us and 99 probably weren't betting the river.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks deco, sums it up nicely i think, These players are generally not creative enough to pull sick bluffs on scary boards for the most part, should of just taken a smaller loss instead of trying to be a hero!